Every year, B-School opens once for enrollment, and once it’s closed—it’s closed up. It won’t be back until 2020. Today’s the last day to sign up for B-School. Enrollment closes tonight, February 28th, at 7PM Eastern (4PM Pacific time).
If this is the year for you to elevate your business and learn how to:
- Talk about your work on the internet
- Communicate clearly to your audience about what you do and why
- Get clear on your profit picture and making money
- Understand what your website is supposed to do and how to make it way easier for yourself
- Get better at marketing and connecting with your true fans
- Or just wow your boss because you bringing so many new skills to the table..
This is seriously one of the best, most practical, easy-to-understand business courses around. It’s why so many people make a fuss about it.
Building a website and a business can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be as hard as we think.
Who is this for? Well, businesses that need websites, for one. Or people who are selling things to other humans. Whether you’re brand new to business or established and ready to grow, B‑School will challenge you to execute at your highest level.
What is it? Here’s how she describes it: “B‑School is an 8 week, interactive video-based training program that teaches smart, effective online marketing strategies to business owners who want more sales and more impact from their online presence.”
If you haven’t at least checked out the program yet, I strongly encourage you to go browse through the page. The six modules are KEY and I did one module per month last year. B-School has 6 core modules that take you through profit plans to communications clarity. The program runs live for eight weeks in March and April, and then bonuses are released in May.
I took B-School while I was pregnant with my second son, and watched videos while I was soooo incredibly tired from first-trimester fatigue.
The fact that it was on-demand, that the videos were short, around 8-10 minutes, and I could brainstorm while I was doing other things (like picking up the house, or laying in bed), made it easy to keep going. I’d watch one video in the morning before my kids got up, and then I’d have a bunch of ideas come to me while I was at breakfast with everyone.
I even found myself excited to watch videos while on maternity leave (don’t tell my boss…).
Even after taking it last year, I’m going to do the whole program again this year.
When you sign up for B-School this year, you get the following bonuses:
- Start The Right Business
- The Follow-Through Formula
- Getting Started With WordPress, Squarespace & Shopify
- Set Up Your Metrics & Analytics
- Smart Marketing For Product-Based Businesses
- All About Opt-Ins
- How To Grow Your List At Hyper Speed
- PR Strategies To Make You A Business Celebrity
- Systems, Teams & Massive Productivity
- How To Grow From Six to Seven Figures
- SEO Basics: Optimize Your Site For Search
- How To Get Fantastic Testimonials
- Timeless Social Media Strategies That Work
I know. It’s ridiculous. Every year she adds another bonus course or program that is worth the value of B-School alone. (That SEO course is really good. As is the Facebook Ads bonus, which isn’t even listed above).
But also, if you sign up through my link, you’ll get everything I’m offering as my bonus, too.
In addition to all the goodness of B-School, I’m hosting a small accountability group just for people who want to take B-School together. We’ll have the next nine months to work together on your business (March through November), so you can work through each of the modules slowly, implement your ideas on your timeline.
All of this for the price of B-School.
It’s a pretty great deal.
The only two things you have to know are that Enrollment Closes at 7PM Eastern tonight, and you need to sign up using my link to get my bonuses.
After you sign up, you’ll start B-School on March 2nd, and I’ll send you more info soon afterwards to get you into the accountability group, too.