Writing is powerful stuff.
I teach several writing courses as a tool to gain insight into your inner wisdom, access your inner soul, and pen your own stories. If you’ve been itching to write, yesterday I shared several of my favorite resources in the March edition of my behind-the-scenes newsletter.
Today, I’m excited to share a few more awesome resources on writing, publishing, and marketing that you might love. If you want to know learn more about publishing, writing, building your own business, and marketing from some of my favorites—Seth Godin, Jenny Blake, Chris Guillebeau, Ali Luke, Alexis Grant and more—keep reading.
The Write Life Bundle—an epic steal at $79:
Want to know more about publishing, creating kindle books, marketing your book, developing your business, promoting your work, and engaging your audience? The Write Life packs a powerful punch in this bundle of nine different e-resources—a collection of books and courses that normally runs for more than $700 individually.
The bundle features:
- Chris Guillebeau’s Unconventional Guide to Publishing (ebook and audio, retails for $129)
- Jeff Goins’ How to Start Publishing for Kindle (ebook and audio, retails for $47)
- Kristi Hines’ The Ultimate Blog Post Promotion Course (course, retails for $197)
- Jenny Blake’s Build Your Business (course, retails for $75)
- Tom Ewer’s Paid to Blog (course, retails for $29)
- Sophie Lizard’s The Freelance Blogger’s Client Hunting Masterclass (course, retails for $98)
- Alexis Grant’s Social Media for Writers (course, retails for $99)
- Danny Iny’s Interview on Building an Engaged Community (audio + transcript, exclusive)
- Ali Luke’s The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks, plus Publishing an Ebook Audio Seminar (ebook and audio, retails for $29 + $19.99)
The catch? It’s available for three days ONLY; the offer expires Wednesday, March 19 at midnight EST. That means if you’re interested, you’ve gotta act now!
Click here for more details and to get your hands on this bundle.
What is it about writing that’s so important?
People ask me why I teach a writing course.
To me, it’s so much more than writing. Writing is just the surface.
My deeper belief is that we’re all in need of connection to ourselves, as well as connection to each other. Writing, marketing, copy—it’s all just a way to tell stories and share them with our tribes. With the people that matter. When I look around, I see too much loneliness and disconnection. In plain English this means we’re kind of miserable, kind of bored, and kind of lonely—and we don’t know why.
Writing is one of the many tools we have to connect more deeply into our own inherent wisdom—and to tell stories that connect us to other people. Sometimes we forget how extraordinary writing is. It takes us out of our heads and lets us share a part of ourselves beyond our physical presence—we can share our ideas and our words in a space where other people can connect and learn about who we are.
Because of this, I’m sharing the writer’s bundle—for you to keep writing, of course!
Seth Godin’s Marketing Master Class—Another crazy steal at $10 for the class:
Want to learn more about mastering marketing with one of the all-time best marketers to date? Seth is offering another great skillshare class, available for $20 (or only $10 per student if you use my link). The course covers the following aspects of marketing:
- 11 questions about your role and your leverage;
- An action theory of marketing;
- The 14 “P” words that you need to know;
- Specific marketing concepts and exercises;
- Case studies in action.
$10 for a marketing class with Seth Godin?
Crazy. CRAZY SAUCE. Am I right?
Previewing next summer:
But what about your courses, Sarah? When are you teaching again?
Awww, thanks for asking!
Many of you know that today’s the day I wrap up teaching three different courses—our Writer’s Workshop, the Content Strategy course, and the Grace & Gratitude courses that I’ve taught this Winter quarter. It’s been a pleasure and a joy to journey together with more than 160 different faces through each of these workshops. After 3 months of back-to-back teaching, I’m editing and refining the program and will be brining out the next round of courses sometime later this Spring or early Summer (mark your calendars!).
Until then, go get your hands on one of these amazing programs, and — keep writing.—
Get my monthly newsletter, not available anywhere else: The SKP Monthly.