If you want to write more, get on my email newsletter list to get a free writing prompt each month.
Each month, I’ll put forward a topic for consideration with a call to write.
December 2016: Blog Sabbatical
- January 2017: Discernment
- February 2017: Perspective
- March 2017: Health
- April 2017: Systems
What’s in a monthly writing prompt?
- Read the essay for each month’s theme.
- Take the theme, explore it, and anytime during the month, write a poem, essay, or reflection of your choosing. You can take photos, post on Instagram, share on Twitter, or publish an essay.
- Leave a link to your work in the comments on the monthly post!
- Share your work using the hashtag #MoWriting (it’s a mashup short for “More Writing” and “Monthly Writing.”)
Why do this?
Writing is reflective, it is restorative, and it is enlightening. I gain immense clarity by writing about the world around me and focusing my attention through words.
In addition, I want to read more of your work. By creating a community prompt, I can connect with more of your work, find your blogs, and hear what you think about topics that I’m also thinking about.